Mrs Sanyaolu, Kikelomo Morenike (Nee Longe) was born on 3rd November, 1962. She attended Baptist Grammar School, Ibadan and Federal School of Arts and Science, Ondo for her West African School Certificate and Higher School Certificate respectively. She was awarded Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Degree in Special Education from the prestigious University of Ibadan in 1984, she also holds Masters Degree in Public Administration (MPA) from University of Lagos, Akoka in 1997. She is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management, Association of Human Resources Practitioners of Nigeria-Chartered and Nigeria Institute of Project Management.
Before joining the Lagos State Civil Service in 2001, she had worked as Classroom Teacher at Isolo High School, Isolo and Administrative Officer/ Assistant Registrar at the join Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Mrs. Sanyaolu had served in various capacities in some MDAs including:
- Office of the State Auditor General- November, 2001-May, 2005
- Ministry of Physical Planning and Urban Development- May- December, 2005
- Lagos State Urban Renewal Authority- December, 2005- May, 2006
- Ministry of Science and Technology- May, 2006- August,2010
- Public Service Office- August,2010-June,2015
- State Treasury Office- June,2015- September, 2016
- Public Service Office- September, 2016- 15th August, 2019
She was appointed as Permanent Secretary on 16th August, 2019 and subsequently deployed to the Civil Service Commission with effect from 19th August, 2019.
Mrs. Sanyaolu has attended several professional Training, Courses, Retreats and Workshops locally and intentionally.
In recognition of her diligence to service and contributions to the upliftment of the Lagos State Workforce, Mrs. Sanyaolu was honoured with the Outstanding Officer Award (Senior Category) for Public Service Office in Year 2012. She was also nominated and served as a Board Member of the Public Service Staff Development Centre (PSSDC) IN Year 2015.
She loves cooking, music and traveling.
She is happily married and blessed with children.